Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

24 December, 2009

Mid-term review - Re-wording 23

Old Wording:Get the hang of VB
New Wording:Get more experience with programming VB and Perl

At the time I wrote this list, I didn't even know Perl existed, let alone know I would need to find out about it. I am never going to be able to or need to become a programmer, but in the last few years I have exposed my self too and become at least moderately proficient in code reading, it not writing. This has proved to be more helpful than I would have thought.
I would not say I have the 'hang' of either languages, but I do have a lot of reference material and know a number of places on the web to find more, hence I am calling this task done!

No comments: