Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

22 January, 2010

Laviish

This was a very pleasant surprise. We went here this evening, because we could get a car park close to it, I actually wanted to only go to the chemist that was near by.
The place is very flash looking and I was thinking it would be fairly expensive, but it turned out to be very reasonable. After I saw the prices my expectations for the food went down, but I was really surprised. I had the steak and it was GREAT! There were hardly any crappy bits and it was a really good amount of food. I will defiantly go back again another time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he, he 'hardly any crappy bits' does that imply that a) there were some and b) you generally expect the food to be crappy?