Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

03 June, 2009

Better late than never

This was quite a few days ago now, but I haven't gotten around to posting until now. Neil and I went to the Don Vincenzo restaurant on Brunswick Street on the way home from work. We were running really late home, it was raining and we had no food at home anyway, so I suggested stopping. The food was really very tasty. I had the special lamb pasta and Neil had the special gnocchi. Both were excellent, the place was reasonable priced and a very pleasant dinning experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds very nice, I think a recall seeing that one. Is that when you decided on the dry month.........?

Louise said...

No, I decided on that (dry month) more recently, cos I am so fat