Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

07 February, 2008

Justin

My cat has been staying at my sisters for quite sometime. I need to move him back home. But (there is always a but) he is always having the crap beaten out of him by local cats. This means I have to make him an inside cat, but cos I don't want to have a tray, cos he hates them and takes GREAT pleasure in spreading the kitty litter all over what ever room you put the tray in, I want to get him one of those cool cat run things. The stupid man at the cat run shop doesn't seem to want my business, as he never returns my calls and then, I have decided to have puppies (not me obviously, but my dog) and I think it would just be way easier to cope, for all concern if the cat wasn't there for atleast the first few weeks that the puppies were on the scene. Maybe....

No comments: