Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

07 February, 2008

being my mothers daughter......

I have a shit load of material. This is because I can't help myself, I see a bargain and I must buy it. So now my material collection lives in the following places:
  • a large basket under a coffee table
  • a large 100L plastic container bought specifically for storing material (slightly over flowing)
  • a my helmet box
  • a huge basket originally purchased as a picnic basket
  • a wire basket beside my bed

This really needs to be sewn up, partly cos it's a waste to have it just sitting round, partly so it doesn't end up getting moths and partly cos the cloths in the shop, esp pants, are crap and i really should make more of my own!!

No comments: