Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

08 February, 2008

Along time ago

in a suburb far far away, I had a games night. I spent ages organising it, I had rules sheets, score sheets and games aplenty. I invited people and they can, there was laughter, beverages and fun to be had by all. It was a great night. When I went to organise another one, a couple of years later, my friends mucked me a round, canceled at the last min, and were generally unreliable. The evening ended up being canceled, by virtue of me writing a note on the front door 'F^&# you all' and me going out. Needless to say, not a fun evening.
Anyway, this first one was such a fun evening I haven't given up entirely on having another ones, whats more I do have a completely different set of friends now, so maybe they will come.

No comments: