Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

02 April, 2010

finally done

The last tiny bit of the second coat on the windows in the purple room has been hanging around now for over 6 months (guessing here) and today, Good Friday, I decided I really needed to finish it!I had a good at the window sill and decided that I really must have been a bit over the hole job when I was paint stripper-ing it, cos I did the crappiest job, the windows still had soooo much paint on them that they were really had to open and close. The purple paint I had put on top of it all hadn't helped at all. So today I had to do a bit of paint scarpering to get the whole mess sorted. I'll have to really assess the whole thing tomorrow when the paint is properly dry, but I recon it's solved! Yay! another task bites the dust!

No comments: