Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

05 January, 2010

Dinners

So, because of the approaching deadline for my list, I have slightly re-worded this task to include a few food based events we have already had, to help me get this one ticked off a bit faster.
First this event was a mostly impromptu gathering of people to eat some of Neil's yummy Mexican. Yum!
Then there was Neil's 21st/30th/40th we held in December last year, which I only just now realised I never did a post about after the event. It was a great party, we had a spit and a keg, many guests and a great time. There were a few people that didn't turn up or even respond to the invite, but they were the ones who really missed out so boo-hoo to them.

No comments: