Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

04 March, 2009

Justin came from here

Went Kate wanted a cat we went out to the Australian Animal Protection Society in Keysbrough. When we got there, there were so many cute cats, I decided I needed to get one too (Yes I am that hopeless). Both the cats were already microchiped and we were meant to make a donation, on top of their purchase price, for the microchip. Neither of us could afford this. At the time I said to my self, "I will make a donation when I have a proper job and spare money" I now know that even when you have a proper job, there is no such thing as spare money..... It's taken me while but I have made my donation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, good for you! yes, I've noticed that too, how even if you're earning a lot more than you did x years ago (even relatively speaking), you still manage to spend it all and don't seem o have anything more to show for it than you did then (by you I mean people in general not necessarily you you)