Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

23 May, 2010

out with the old

This task used to say: Make a new picture for the front of the aircon. I will do this one day, but for the moment, I think my new task if way more worthy of a slot in the list (it also costs a lot more and will be way more fun). So new task: Go back to the UK. This will be being done between the 22nd of September and the 4th of November this year. You will note that this is over the end of my challenge time. This is going to mean that this challenge will run over time. I have thought about this a lot and am resigned to this. I would rather finish the challenge in the time it takes, than start a new challenge with heaps of left over tasks from the last one.

No comments: