Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

12 June, 2008

Sheet Stocktake

Ok, so I am a complete Access Nerd. I can deal with that. I have created a lovely DB to keep track of the sheets I have and what colors they are in. I also added quality and condition things. Yep. Nerd.
my nerdy-ness in action

P.S. The upshot is I need 2 more pale blue pillow cases and 2 more Flannel ones, based around white or pale brown. I also need to get rid of a sheet or two that are in crap condition

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you have way too much time on your hands

Neil said...

Nerd....NERD.....

Sorry? What was that? NERD!

I'm sorry...a database on sheets. Am I the only one who thinks this is a teensy weensy BIG bit over the top?

Louise said...

No, I think it is perfectly sane and normal.