Complete In Progress
Start: Wednesday 6th of February 2008 End: Wednesday 3rd of November 2010

Time to go:
Times up

Days late:

04 April, 2008

thinking

Hmmmmm Maybe I need to sort of combine these two tasks. I have been looking at my list of movies and trying to decide if it is meant to me a 'list of all time movies Louise likes' of more of a 'list of movies Louise is yet to acquire' If I combined them both, with my list of movies I already have, maybe this would work?
So then the question remains of how? Do I
  • preserve with the list at the bottom of the blog
  • find a web site that lets you catalog this sort of shit, cos I'm sure there is one
  • make a spiffy access DB (yes, super nerd speaking!)
  • get me self a note book and make scrappy illegible notes in it, but at least I can carry it around with me

Decisions decisions!!!
(OK you can vote now!)

1 comment:

Teddy Westlife said...

find a website. definitely the best option